I like bringing my kitten in to Room 13. Some people think my kitten is very, very cute and my brother brought it into Room 9 as well. Room 13 thought my kitten was so cute that they wanted to hold it.
Monday - Whole Class News. Tuesday- Role reversal day - timetable is up outside the classroom. Parents are welcome to come into the classroom at 2.50pm to scoop up work/books etc. A carrier bag in school may be useful.
Wednesday- 1.30 - End of year assembly - Junior Prizegiving at Avonside Girls School
Thursday- End of term - school finishes at 12.30
General things:
*14th Dec - Role reversal day. Children can teach me some lessons! 2.50pm - Parents are welcome to come into the classroom to celebrate and scoop up children's work and books etc.
15th Dec - 2pm Junior Prize Giving to be held at Avonside Girls School (buses will take children there).
*16th Dec - School closes at 12.30
* Just a reminder that children, in fact adults too, are not allowed to scooter or cycle in the school grounds for safety reasons.
Hi, Ms Rait, How was the disco? Did you buy anything there. I bought a guitar and glow wrist band.
ReplyDeleteNext time will you let me read to you, Ms Rait?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Skye, I shall look forward to hearing you read! It was lovely to meet you.
ReplyDeleteThe disco was so much fun Tim. I didn't buy anything, but thought the flashing lights were fantastic.
I like painting the clouds.
ReplyDeleteI like bringing my kitten in to Room 13. Some people think my kitten is very, very cute and my brother brought it into Room 9 as well. Room 13 thought my kitten was so cute that they wanted to hold it.
ReplyDelete