We have been reading all about Captain Shenanigan. He had to travel through snow and rain to get to the Pirate Feast. When he arrived his ice cream had melted.
It fitted in very well with our Water topic!
On Friday we led the Team 4 assembly - we sang our new song 'Puddles', the new songs we are learning for the show and introduced each assembly item.
Water Day Recount by Declan
Yesterday team 4 played with the water. First we squirted the water on the wall. I found out that ice melts in your hands.
Water Day Recount by Mia
Yesterday team 4 had Water Day. First I hosed the sponges. Next I played with the ice cubes. Then I put the ice cubes in the sun and watched the ice cubes melt. Then Miss Hayward had a hose. The water came out the tube then she squirted us. I felt happy. I found out ice cubes melt in the sun.
Water Day Recount by Millie
Yesterday team 4 went outside to play with the water. First I looked at all you can do. Next I played with the water. Then I blowed some bubbles. Finally Mrs Hayward squirted water at Team 4. It was cool! I found out that ice melts in the sun.
Thank you for all the fantastic work on the blog, the photos are wonderful...it makes it easy to promote discussion at home about what has been occurring at school!
ReplyDeleteI love this site its colourful and its great to see what all the kids are doing at school thanks for keeping us informed
ReplyDeleteWater Day was fun because I squirted the classroom wall.
ReplyDelete