Saturday, April 17, 2010

Term 1 Finale

We had lots of fun in our final week in Term 1.
We ran in the whole school cross country event on Monday. We were really proud of ourselves for showing resilience, trying really hard and most importantly we kept smiling!
Mia's grandparents came to visit - to play and show us their wonderful musical instruments. We were amazed by the different pitches they produced.
On Thursday we had an Easter egg hunt and then a team 4 Easter parade, proudly wearing our hats!




















17 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What fun you had at the end of term Room 13! I'm sad that I missed out on watching you run the cross country. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with water this term. What do you want to find out about water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to find out why you need water - to keep healthy so you don't dehydrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that sounds like a fantastic inquiry Luca. I wonder how much you need?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I hung up the washing then I watched Alice watch the ice melt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I measured little pieces of wood on the toy boats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does salt dissolve into water?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having fun blogging with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What if you add some thing else to the water? For, example, liquid soap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys have lots of fantastic questions. We'll have to skype soon and you can tell me what you have found out already.
    Love Miss R.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We put the tubes and hen we pulled them up and squirted them on the wall. It was fun. I'd like to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt proud of Nana and Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a nice photo of Angelica...

    ReplyDelete
  13. To answer Miss Raits question, a baby is 75% water, a 1year old is 65% water, an adult man is 60% water, and adult woman is 55% water. somebody my weight (24.8 kg who exercised for 70 minutes today (I had rugby) needs to drink 1 litre of water. It is best to drink the water spread out through the day. If you are eating a healthy diet 1/5th (20%) of your water may come from food. This keeps you healthy.

    ReplyDelete