Water by Liam
Water in a waterfall splashing everywhere,
Water in an ocean, crashing against the rocks,
Water in a smooth blue river, surging to the sea,
Water in a pool, splashing everywhere.
Water by Jonty
Water in a bucket going up,
Water in a pool splashing high,
Water in a river rushing down,
Water in a tub going down.
On Thursday we were treated to a very funny performance of Cinderella by the Court Theatre. They used lots of improvisation and gave us tips for our performances in our show later this term.
The Show by Lucy HR
Room 13 went to a show, it was on Thursday. I liked the bit when the Prince got married to Cinderella and I liked the bit when the man put the trees up.
The Show by Millie
On Thursday the whole school went to the hall. We watched a Cinderella story by actors. It was fun because the mouse got big.
I liked how we made our raindrops. They look a whole lot of raindrops. I like how we made our Mondrian pictures.
ReplyDeletePoems are great to read. It is good to read every poem.
ReplyDeleteAt the end Cinderella played Starwars with the Prince.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see my painting on the blogspot website.
ReplyDeleteWe mixed white and blue to make light blue for our raindrops and we did nice strokes of paint.
ReplyDeleteI liked doing the trees in the circles that we put on the classroom window.
ReplyDelete