Exploding shapes.
Can you see a triangle, a rectangle and a square?
Careful cutting out to make parrot wings!
This week we have been trying to write more detailed, longer recounts. Mrs Leftley is just a little bit proud of us. Here are 3 samples but she could have chosen every one! Well done Room 13.
Our trip to the Museum
By Kaia
Our class went to the museum to look at birds. We had a guide. He was called Anthony. He showed us around the exhibits. He told us about the moa. He told us that the girl moa was very big, even bigger than the boy moa.
By Kaia
Our class went to the museum to look at birds. We had a guide. He was called Anthony. He showed us around the exhibits. He told us about the moa. He told us that the girl moa was very big, even bigger than the boy moa.
The visit to the museum
By Alice
Last Thursday we went to the museum to look at birds. First we went to the Antarctic Gallery. We saw a whale and penguins. Next we went to the bird gallery. Anthony showed us around. We touched birds. I had a paradise duck. After we went to the discovery room. Finally Anthony showed us the moa. It was really, really fun because I saw penguins.
By Alice
Last Thursday we went to the museum to look at birds. First we went to the Antarctic Gallery. We saw a whale and penguins. Next we went to the bird gallery. Anthony showed us around. We touched birds. I had a paradise duck. After we went to the discovery room. Finally Anthony showed us the moa. It was really, really fun because I saw penguins.
The museum
By Tim
Last Thursday room 13 and 14 went to the museum. Then we went to the Antarctic Centre. It was extraordinary. I looked at the penguins. Then we went to the bird gallery with Anthony. I found out that birds in New Zealand only lay one egg. It was awesome. Then we went to the Discovery Centre. It was cool. My favourite thing was the dinosaur.
By Tim
Last Thursday room 13 and 14 went to the museum. Then we went to the Antarctic Centre. It was extraordinary. I looked at the penguins. Then we went to the bird gallery with Anthony. I found out that birds in New Zealand only lay one egg. It was awesome. Then we went to the Discovery Centre. It was cool. My favourite thing was the dinosaur.
No comments:
Post a Comment